We are a non-denominational Christian community made up of people from many nations finding unity in Jesus Christ.
Our goal is to help people find Jesus and come to a knowledge of the truth, so that they can experience life in a deeper and more meaningful way.
Should you have a question, a need or simply just want to meet us, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com.
We meet Sundays at 16:00 at 7 Rue de la Masse with a service in English (French translation with headphones). Our services are between an hour and an hour and a half, consisting of several songs and a message from The Bible. We do not have a rigid structure, but prefer a contemporary style of worship with a message that is applicable to everyday life.
We also host other meetings during the week (Students, Women’s Bible Study,) at our Café, La Lumière, (31 Rue Maréchal Joffre) .
Statement of Faith
The International Christian Community of Provence (I.C.C.P.) is constituted as an interdenominational church wherein all of those who love Jesus Christ and desire to serve Him may join in one common effort.
The Statement of Faith to which this church adheres finds its expression in all of the great historic confessions of the church of Jesus Christ.
- In one Eternal God manifest in three Persons – The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
- In the inspiration of all the Scriptures by the Holy Spirit, and thatthey are the final authority for our faith and practice.
- That God created the human race in His own image as immortal, morally responsible beings whose purpose is to serve and glorify Him. Mankind chose rather to serve self-interest and thus all have sinned, creating the need for individual reconciliation to God.
- In the Incarnation and Virgin Birth of the Lord Jesus Christ who, by His shed blood, substitutionary death, and bodily Resurrection, paid the redemptive price for our sins.
- In the salvation of all who trust the Lord Jesus Christ and the just condemnation of all who reject Him.
- In the work of God’s Spirit in the new birth, indwelling the believer, enabling him to grow in the likeness of Christ, and filling him with power to live a life committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- In the union of all believers as one body in Christ.
- In the bodily Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to claim His own people and to set all things in order.
We would like to introduce you to our staff!
The International Christian Community of Provence depends on its ordained and lay staff members, as well as its many volunteers to carry out our vision, mission, values, and practices. We are fortunate to have such a dedicated and qualified staff to fill these volunteer positions. Please contact us with any questions or comments about how we can best serve you.
ICCP is part of ICC-Eurasia, whose mission is to establish and partner with English-speaking, internationally diverse, gospel-centered churches in all the principal cities of Europe, and beyond. It’s vision is for every church to become a radiating center of light in a secularized environment, offering the hope of the gospel of Jesus Christ to all people regardless of background, nationality, or economic status, then to equip and send believers “to the ends of the earth” with the good news.
ICC churches can be found in 11 countries, as far afield as Russia and Greece. A list of churches can be found here.